Benefits of replacing missing teeth
Losing a tooth at the back of the mouth is always regrettable, but it isn't often appreciated how many problems can arise as a result.
- More load on other teeth
- Bite changes or bite collapse
- Increased wear on other teeth
- Imbalance in muscular action
- Appearance changes
- Potential jaw joint (TMJ) damage
- Tilting or movement of other teeth
- Over eruption of opposing teeth
- Domino effect of wear, breakage, loss of more teeth
It is mostly a good idea to replace a missing tooth. The options are:
- Denture - partial
All have their advantages, and different circumstances dictate the best option.
We have dedicated dental team whose primary concern is your welfare and health.
You are in good hands. Book your next appointment online now.